You may even have a company Facebook or other social media pages, and hopefully an email list of customers and leads you’re blasting out news to. That’s all great!
But what separates some websites from most others?
It isn’t the latest technology or a jaw-dropping budget. It isn’t lots of content or engaging design (though we’re fans of both of those). Instead, it’s performance.
Most websites, especially in the B2B space, simply don’t perform they way they should. For the most part, they are glorified brochures. There’s a Contact Page out somewhere, but let’s be honest, how many solid leads are contacting you?
Business website challenges include:
- they aren’t optimized well for Google or converting leads
- they don’t encourage communication
- they don’t engage target customers and, as a result
- they don’t drive qualified sales leads
Be One of the Few
What makes B2B website sites perform and others fail? Attention to just a few critical points makes all the difference:
- Your website must support and reinforce your company’s overall values and objectives. A good site is an extension of a company and its marketing message.
- It should be engineered, from the ground up, to collect leads. It needs to be easy for prospects to reach out to you. Very easy. And of course you need a process in place to thank and service them effectively.
- It must be fully responsive. That’s a fancy way of saying it needs to look good and work properly on smartphones and tablets. The data on mobile web access is staggering, and if you haven’t touched your site in a few years you’re missing a huge opportunity.
- Analytics: You need online goals, measurement and conversion analysis in place to manage your site and never stop improving it’s ability to drive leads.
Now that wasn’t so hard, was it?
Concept 5 works with B2B companies to make online awareness and lead conversion the core focus of their websites.
We live and breathe the B2B online marketplace. Concept 5 builds modern, mobile-friendly websites designed with lead conversion in mind from the ground up. We work with other agencies, in-house staff or do all the heavy lifting ourselves.
However you prefer to work, we’ll develop a business website based on your company’s overall goals and help you use the Internet to collect more leads and grow sales. Finally.
Not in the market for an new site? That’s ok too. We can work with your current site to optimize layouts and messaging to boost lead conversions.